Thread: EZM-4 on Ebay, A little help

Default EZM-4 on Ebay, A little help

I have been wanting to buy one of these for a long time.I was lucky to get an EZM-1 LE and the EZM4would complete my EZM collection....Have the prices come down on these? The last one I saw sell went for $3,800. Whats the right price? Thanks for your help...

http://cgi.ebay.com/SINN-EZM4-ACHILL...item2558b07477

Default I've had my EZM4 for about 6 years, and

it is truly a collectible piece. Of the original four EZM group, it is the hardest to find for sale. It is a unique piece, because of the dial configuration, the 3H symbol, and the relative rarity, although I suspect a decent number were made.

I bought mine for about $700.00 back then. Today I've seen them as high as $4000.00, and if you crave one then I guess that's the right price.

The auction you point to starts at $2800.00 which, I think, is a fair price as a final price. You may get lucky, due to economic times, and spend less that $4000.00, unless you're up against someone who has to have it regardless of the cost. This one looks to be in very good shape with the exception of the small blemish the seller points out. Remember that with flash photography the Tritium hour markers tend to be brighter than they actually are.

Good luck!

Having said that,
    Aware since August, 2000

Quote Originally Posted by zimonsays View Post
    I have been wanting to buy one of these for a long time.I was lucky to get an EZM-1 LE and the EZM4would complete my EZM collection....Have the prices come down on these? The last one I saw sell went for $3,800. Whats the right price? Thanks for your help...

http://cgi.ebay.com/SINN-EZM4-ACHILL...item2558b07477
    Very nice looking watch, it sold with just one bid, were you the lucky bidder zimonsays?

cheers,

-John