Thread: Recommended Source for Zulu/Nato Straps

Default Recommended Source for Zulu/Nato Straps

Going back a few years, I used to buy from Randy Nilsen or Howard Marx. Iím looking for a 2-piece Zulu in very light grey with matte/blasted hardware. Howard doesnít have. Can someone tell me who the popular purveyors of military type nylon straps are these days? Thanks!
    Thank you Veterans!

Last edited by river rat; 02-07-2018 at 18:09.

Thank you!
    Thank you Veterans!

I've been buying from cheapestnatostraps.com, great selection and good prices.

I love my NATO straps. However, even though I have a relatively small wrist, on the NATO straps I have from several different manufacturers, the buckle end of the NATO strap is too short, placing the buckle on the side of my wrist. I find this to be uncomfortable. Without having to go to a Zulu Strap, does anybody know of a NATO strap that features a longer buckle portion to the strap that would put the buckle at the bottom of my wrist?
    Cordially,
    ~Burgs

I've been up early my whole life, and all that ever did was increase the amount of time during the day that something could go wrong... - Inspector O

You could try http://www.vintagewatchstraps.com/index.php, I think that he has tackled this very issue but they are in leather iirc.

Size11s,

Thanks. Leather NATO straps aren't for me though. I'll check him out for nylon versions though.
    Cordially,
    ~Burgs

I've been up early my whole life, and all that ever did was increase the amount of time during the day that something could go wrong... - Inspector O