Thread: late xmas arrival from italy, not a milwatch but has the vibe -- Unimatic U1

Default late xmas arrival from italy, not a milwatch but has the vibe -- Unimatic U1

Unimatic is a microbrand, ostensibly "made in italy" but was shipped to me out of the UK.

has a nice toolwatch vibe, nice 40-41mm size w/ 22mm lugs, winding/hacking seiko NH35 movement, low-domed sapphire xtal with internal AR coating.

it's a fun knockabout watch. were it equipped with fixed-bars it'd make a fine milwatch!

note the handy little distance conversion graphic on the back, it's practically a smart-watch.

walter
    motown, michigan
    usa

Default Like it...

Very nice. Basic sub design, but different and I like all the differences. I like the bezel and crown, and case lugs just have a nice look to them.

Never seen it before; thanks for sharing!

Mahalo,

Andy

There's a lot to like there and, for me, nothing I don't like. How much are they?
    If I had served God half as well as I have served the King, he would not have given me over to die in such a place as this

A really solid looking watch,great bezel and I like how the crown is fully protected by the shoulders.
    Screw down crown?
    Farewell to WTU

Quote Originally Posted by James K View Post
    How much are they?
    Appears they are priced at 430...
    msa6712
    Z-7

Quote Originally Posted by bobbee View Post
    A really solid looking watch,great bezel and I like how the crown is fully protected by the shoulders.
    Screw down crown?
    yes!
    walter
    motown, michigan
    usa