Thread: Any opinion about this this Westclox ?

Question Any opinion about this this Westclox ?

Thanks for helping.

Instagram : rustikcuriositas

Fake

Cheap fake. Genuine issue watches from Westclox will have one of two part numbers, 75081 or 75092. These part numbers are identified in the Qualified Products List (or QPL) for the time period of March 1969 to November 1972. 75071 is only found on "Vietnam specials".

Quote Originally Posted by maxgara1979 View Post
    Cheap fake. Genuine issue watches from Westclox will have one of two part numbers, 75081 or 75092. These part numbers are identified in the Qualified Products List (or QPL) for the time period of March 1969 to November 1972. 75071 is only found on "Vietnam specials".
    Should they have 'MIL-W-46374' on them as well or is that a 'separate class' of watch for the US forces (like the GG-W-113's are)?

Hands were the first turn-off to me, then the dial. Input and references through this forum have taught me a lot!

Thanks everybody, I was suspecting that and trying to explain to a French seller that he is selling a fake...
    Instagram : rustikcuriositas

Quote Originally Posted by geo7863 View Post
    Should they have 'MIL-W-46374' on them as well or is that a 'separate class' of watch for the US forces (like the GG-W-113's are)?
    Correct, they should also be marked MIL-46374A on the back http://home.earthlink.net/~exrayftp/...westcloxLO.jpg