Thread: Only in America...

Default Only in America...

The State of Ohio called off the execution of a condemned killer Wednesday because members of the state’s execution team were unable to find a vein to insert an IV that would administer the lethal drugs. The inmate’s new execution date is June 5, 2019 – USA TODAY

I saw a woman on Fox News today that said that it was OK for anyone to "Identify" as anything they wanted. Specifically, a white male had decided that he wanted to be a Filipino Woman and of course lawyers are involved, but geeze guys, it's OK if that's what you want to be. This is the way liberals and progressives want all of us to think. Little wonder that Bernie was almost nominated and probably would have won by a group of people who are so childish and naive that they think Bernie was going to give them all free college degrees. They were stunned and crying their guts out when Mom said no to the children. Uncle Bernie was not the anointed one, Hillabeast was.

It's exactly the same over here, 'gender fluid' 'gender neutral', boys can wear skirts and tiara's to school as its damaging the poor souls if they cannot express their true selves.
    I might tell my gaffer I wish to be known from now on as a duck billed platypus and see how that pans out.

The problem in the UK is that it is almost nigh on illegal to offend anyone and compulsory to apologise if such offence is caused. Gone are the days of 'sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me'

It was in the news last week where a teacher said to a bunch of girls 'Well done girls' after they had won some sporting event (I think!) however one of the girls wants to be identified as a boy and a complaint was made that the teacher didn't say 'well done girls and ..1 boy'

If it was the girl who wants to be a boy who complained, then really if that girl wants to remain as a 'boy' then she/he needs to grow a set of balls to take the criticism she/he will get in life.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    I saw a woman on Fox News today that said that it was OK for anyone to "Identify" as anything they wanted. Specifically, a white male had decided that he wanted to be a Filipino Woman and of course lawyers are involved, but geeze guys, it's OK if that's what you want to be. This is the way liberals and progressives want all of us to think. Little wonder that Bernie was almost nominated and probably would have won by a group of people who are so childish and naive that they think Bernie was going to give them all free college degrees. They were stunned and crying their guts out when Mom said no to the children. Uncle Bernie was not the anointed one, Hillabeast was.
    Was this on the Tucker Carlson show? I think I've seen the same report. At first, I thought it was all just a goof, but the woman was dead serious.

Quote Originally Posted by FaustinoBel View Post
    Was this on the Tucker Carlson show? I think I've seen the same report. At first, I thought it was all just a goof, but the woman was dead serious.
    Yes it was. I too thought it was a joke, but she was dead serious as she smirked her way through it.

Im a sexually non-threatening gender-neutral LBGT Trans Poly Canadian Cold War Veteran with identification issues who wants to go back in time & be an Apollo Astronaut.........you better respect me........
    Daddy wants a new Rolex for Christmas.

You guys should read Dan Savage in his "Savage Love" column every week.
    I've been reading it every week for nearly 20yrs. or more in Vancouvers Georgia Strait.
    Get pretty fucking wild sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Morritt View Post
    Im a sexually non-threatening gender-neutral LBGT Trans Poly Canadian Cold War Veteran with identification issues who wants to go back in time & be an Apollo Astronaut.........you better respect me........
    Daddy wants a new Rolex for Christmas.

You guys should read Dan Savage in his "Savage Love" column every week.
    I've been reading it every week for nearly 20yrs. or more in Vancouvers Georgia Strait.
    Get pretty fucking wild sometimes.
    htps://vimeo.com/239050403/cd d07b248e

Millennial job interview.....

Is it at all downhill from here? What the actual fuck is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Morethan1 View Post
    Is it at all downhill from here? What the actual fuck is going on.
    I don't know...I guess if you consider a full blown attempt to destroy the culture of America and neutralize gender "downhill" ...yes.
    A gay couple is offended that a bakery doesn't want to make them a wedding cake they sue and it makes it to the US Supreme Court....maybe easier to just go to another bakery? But feelings were hurt so, blood must spill. A grown man in Washington state calls 911 because his cat is misbehaved......How's that?
    An illegal Mexican, a 7 time felon, deported 5 times is granted "Sanctuary" by San Francisco, he steals a gun from an off duty forest ranger and shoots a beautiful young woman walking with her father on a SF pier, killing her and a jury finds him not guilty on all charges except possessing the gun. .....is that "Downhill"?

An illegal Mexican, a 7 time felon, deported 5 times is granted "Sanctuary" by San Francisco, he steals a gun from an off duty forest ranger and shoots a beautiful young woman walking with her father on a SF pier, killing her and a jury finds him not guilty on all charges except possessing the gun. .....is that "Downhill"?
    Some insight from an alternate juror - https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...t-botch-216016.

IAP
    Order of the Invisible Ethereal Electron with Crossed Wizard's Wands