Thread: Laco B-UHR opinions please

Default Laco B-UHR opinions please

Hi all,
    I'm in the market for a Laco B-UHR watch and I've been offered the following watch on another forum and want wondering what the collective wisdom was on it's authenticity? If this is in fact an authenticate watch i want it due to being in excellent condition but I don't want to buy a franken or fake.

All pictures I have https://imgur.com/a/zIoEN

My comments:
    1. The case is really clean, like too clean for a 75 year old watch?
    2. The dial doesn't have pips on the hour ring but that seems true for some Lacos from WWII?
    3. The Z on the Anforderz is capatilsed? Is this a known variant?
    4. The regulator lever is fatter and less pointed than most of the pictures I see?
    5. Lacher & Co - The kerning appears to be different to other case backs on the internet?
    6. The hands / dial look correct to other pictures I've seen

Fake.. How Cam it be real, even the hundreds they found boxed in nos condition looked older than this. BTW apologies for not answering pm. Hope you got it sorted

Quote Originally Posted by foilguy View Post
    Fake.. How Cam it be real, even the hundreds they found boxed in nos condition looked older than this. BTW apologies for not answering pm. Hope you got it sorted
    I'd come to the same conclusion and was hoping for someone to go "No that's real here's other examples like that" but I knew in my heart it wasn't right.

RE PM - It was a trade for this watch which I'll clearly not be going through with