Thread: No time wasters

Default No time wasters

Is it just me that immediately moves on when I see that phrase in a for sale ad?

no, not just you... anyway Rob how is your photo collection coming along!

I feel my time has been wasted through the absence of photos

Hi moderators and sherifs... With all due respect, pleaee fee free to search and scan all my pm’s and other messages and communications and after analysing all those, please give me one good reason not mentioning...the “time wasters and photo collectors” ...especially the ones who ask all for free, plus complaining that it is for free.
    Please regulate.

Okay, I don't get it. The objective is to use this great resource MWRF to sell a watch, so why would there be any hesitation to include pictures in the listing? Wouldn't it take less time to do that once than to have to send the same pictures to multiple people who PM asking for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Timer View Post
    Okay, I don't get it...
    there are probably various reasons -

1. they do not have the computer skills; it took me 2 years before I started posting images.

2. they can't be bothered.

3. it is a scam; they don't own the watch and will send you someone else's images.

4. there is an issue with the watch that an expert here will pick up on.

this happened recently here - http://www.mwrforum.net/forums/showt...erior-officers

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    there are probably various reasons -

1. they do not have the computer skills; it took me 2 years before I started posting images.

2. they can't be bothered.

3. it is a scam; they don't own the watch and will send you someone else's images.

4. there is an issue with the watch that an expert here will pick up on.

this happened recently here - http://www.mwrforum.net/forums/showt...erior-officers
    Thx, very nicely described...Can mostly agree with all of the 4 points...
    Please add following reasons.

5) No pics because afraid of stealing and copying photos.My photos sent via my mail are all specifically marked and idded to the prospect...( never cc) so I will know who was the theaf...just in case....and we all know it happens...I am happy to send any photo or dedicated photo requested from real prospects ( like Chrono24 requests it pe)
    6) Sells anyway with or with no photos here.
    7) if 3) and 4) applies for long term members, the moderators did not do their job and forgot to ban the scammer, since there must have been complains after bad sales took place.
    8) despite the text and wordings description of ...”no offers no other conditions as mentioned” ...TW still ask for exceptions...TW’s are not only related to photo collectors...
    9) real prospects or non TW are always very welcome to contact me via my 799 100% positive evaluation Ebay account...
    Some non-TW did already .
    10) does not care what TW and others believe...Only facts count. The TW, document it all just by their not-potential customer like messages.
    11) does not protect against TW’s
    Thx for your attention and so far purchases.
    Last edited by Omega-military; 11-04-2017 at 07:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-military View Post
    Thx, very nicely described...Can mostly agree with all of the 4 points...
    Please add following reasons.

5) No pics because afraid of stealing and copying photos.My photos sent via my mail are all specifically marked and idded to the prospect...( never cc) so I will know who was the theaf...just in case....and we all know it happens...I am happy to send any photo or dedicated photo requested from real prospects ( like Chrono24 requests it pe)
    6) Sells anyway with or with no photos here.
    7) if 3) and 4) applies for long term members, the moderators did not do their job and forgot to ban the scammer, since there must have been complains after bad sales took place.
    8) despite the text and wordings description of ...”no offers no other conditions as mentioned” ...TW still ask for exceptions...TW’s are not only related to photo collectors...
    9) real prospects or non TW are always very welcome to contact me via my 799 100% positive evaluation Ebay account...
    Some non-TW did already .
    10) does not care what TW and others believe...Only facts count. The TW, document it all just by their not-potential customer like messages.
    11) does not protect against TW’s
    Thx for your attention and so far purchases.
    12) should also be fun for the seller no
    t only for the TW's

Jeez, after all this... GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by Timer View Post
    Jeez, after all this... GLWS
    Thx.