Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: CWC ETA 2750 shock springs

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default CWC ETA 2750 shock springs

    Do you now which shock springs there is in a CWC ETA 2750 movement like this? Looks like a Inca bloc but not?
    Tried google but a lot of old pictures are gone from the web. So it's hard to find anything about it. Sure someone asked before?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Ohio, US
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I believe that one is called "Novochoc".

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unreformed66 View Post
    I believe that one is called "Novochoc".
    Could maybe be right there. Like this? https://watch-wiki.org/index.php?tit...Fsicherung.jpg

  4. #4
    Senior Member DaveH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,063

    Default

    Or Kif Flector?
    These popular shock systems like Incabloc (you name it), and Kif (Rolex, JLC, Bulova) came in many sizes and varieties.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    Or Kif Flector?
    These popular shock systems like Incabloc (you name it), and Kif (Rolex, JLC, Bulova) came in many sizes and varieties.
    Nope. The Kif flector looks about the same.But they are a twist type of spring .
    Found this when googling. maybe someone has use for it to?
    http://17jewels.info/movements-en/mo...ements-en.html

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default

    It's a Lubrifix 66 spring . With help from someone that knows a great deal about watches. Roland Ranfft. He pointed me in the right direction. ESA 9157 has the same spring. ESA 9200 and maybe a few others. But where to bu them? Would probably be to find some donor movement.

  7. #7
    Senior Member DaveH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogart View Post
    Nope. The Kif flector looks about the same.But they are a twist type of spring .
    Found this when googling. maybe someone has use for it to?
    http://17jewels.info/movements-en/mo...ements-en.html
    Kif Trior is a turning spring, Kif Flector is not

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    Kif Trior is a turning spring, Kif Flector is not
    Little of both if i remember correct .
    It has a pin that holds it in one end and the you flip it down and turn it a little to lock it. Found some ESA 9200 movement on ebay. Order them and see if i can use the shock springs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •