Thread: Newb looking to hire expert on vintage chronos to look over deals.

Default Newb looking to hire expert on vintage chronos to look over deals.

Hi folks. So you guys saved my butt on my first attempt at getting a real vintage watch. I ended up passing on the watch and am still in the market. I`m looking to go digging threw the interwebs myself and finding watches i like (already have 2 or 3 picked out) and I`d like to pay maybe $20(venmo is what i like to use) a watch for you to just look it all over, tell me if its all original, matches up with the listings description, is a good deal, investment, and anything else i may be totally missing.

All the watches I`m currently considering are in the 1-5k price range. Vintage military and chronographs mostly (late 30s-50s). Want something in nice shape that can be worn to work or a date without thinking twice. Not overly concerned with making money down the road, just looking for a good deal that i can get most or all of my money out of in 2-5 years If i do sell it. Defiantly not looking for a project.

People here love looking over potential sales, so just find someone who's happy to be PM'ed if you want to keep the sales out of public view. No need to pay anyone unless they view the watch in person!

I'd usually be happy to help, but I'm already receiving a lot of PMs at the moment, so maybe best with someone else.

Glad to hear you got out of that Grana deal. I'm sure a wise sage will be in contact soon. Sadly I am not it.

Joe