Thread: 1MChZ Chronograph 1st Moscow Watch Fabric Flyback Chronograph Tutima Urofa 59 Legacy

Default 1MChZ Chronograph 1st Moscow Watch Fabric Flyback Chronograph Tutima Urofa 59 Legacy

I guess you guys have seen this very rare beauty here. The condition is amazing, even the lume on the figures is still complete (which is normally the weakest point).

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fliegerchrono...53.m1431.l2649

I have not seen one in such a good original condition. BTW I am not the seller, but such a gem would be perfect in my rows. I have got already one and I am on the hunt for a Vixa for a long time now.

Cheers Felix
    Last edited by EMIL; 08-07-2017 at 12:52.
    SMS Viribus Unitis 1911

Great watches, I love mine, super accurate time as well.

Default auction images

Fliegerchronograph KIROWA 1. MUF

Indeed a beautiful and rare chronograph. You don't see these for sale very often and in this condition. Only delivers within Germany. Glad I also got mine time ago and love it.

Cool and still underrated military chrono.

I preferred mine to the Tutima i had. Nicer case, super solid finish, no nonsense rotating bezel, that unlike the Tutima will not ping off, no matter what. Also rarer than the Tutima.

Time without seeing one and now we have two. This one not as well kept as the one above and movement probably needs to be double checked but as stated, still underrated given current prices I think.

http://www.ebay.es/itm/VERY-RARE-GEN...sAAOSwjC9Zg11V

Default auction images

VERY RARE GENTS MILITARY WWII 1 MCHZ KIROVA CHRONOGRAPH UROFA 59 PILOTS WATCH

What a pity that the last here shown lost its coating. The coating makes it so unique.
    SMS Viribus Unitis 1911