Thread: Subscribing to threads

Default Subscribing to threads

Hi, new here and still drinking in the knowledge. I can't seem to find how to subscribe to the sale boards, I'm on the look out for a watch and I'd like to get an email when new for sale posts arrive, is that possible?

welcome..

this is what you need to do -

go to the PX.

click Forum Tools and then Subscribe to This Forum...

then Notification Type -

click Daily updates by email and then Add Subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_C View Post
    I'm on the look out for a watch...
    another option is to put a WTB (wanted to buy) in the PX (Post Exchange)..

after you have been a member for a while and made a few posts you will get PM facility.

Thanks guys, I'm using an Android tablet and don't see the same menus you've shown, even when I request the desktop site. I'm back home tonight and will try this on a Windows desktop machine for the best chance.
    As for a wanted advert, good idea but I am not 100% sure of the name of what I want, basically I really like the Benrus DTU 2AP type field watch but it's the aesthetics I like so a Hamilton or Bulova made version would be good - and if I'm honest what I'd really like is one from the year of my birth, 1966 (and if I could find a June one then great!), So as you can tell, I'm still in the realms of 'not really sure yet!"
    Of course budget is an issue, this will be my first steps into the world of mechanical watches.
    Anyway, probably too much info for the subject so maybe I'll start a new thread too 😀

Hang on! I was looking in the wrong place! Found it, clicked it, subscribed - let's see how it works ��