A week ago I put for sale a watch, then changed my mind, I installed some different hands and then put it up for sale again… but still I was not happy and changed again. I wore the watch for a couple of days and then I decided I did not like the result still. So last night I pulled out my hand sets find different ones. In doing that I noticed a little scratch on the dial and decided that I should probably keep the watch because of it, then I installed the hands I thought would work and I actually liked the result.

These are from a Seiko Stargate model and I like them a lot. I figured that this would be a in between look compared to an Explorer and a Ranger and therefore figured that it was good since I was not copying someone else…

I call this Seiko Ranger IV because I have done 3 other similar projects…

The watch is about 42 mm in diameter and it has a 22mm wide lugs. The movement hacks and hand wind, it is original Seiko and can be seen through the exibition case back.

This is one of the watches I used the most because it is a good size, comfortable and reliable.

I figure I could post some pics hoping some will enjoy, sorry for any lint or dust specs: