Thread: General Militaria Fair 23rd April.

Default General Militaria Fair 23rd April.

Hi All, I'm being taken to Newark, Notts' Showground on the 23rd. I hope there may be some watches there as well as general Militaria. Its times like these when I miss my driving licence most, its over a year now since I last drove a car.
    I will try and remember to take camera with me not forget it like when I went to Watch and Clock Fair at Birmingham.

WHAT! Nobody else going ?.

Big car boot full of post and pans junk furniture chances of finding any thing are very VERY slim

I take it you are on about the fair on the Newark show ground that's the big antique fair.. Used to be rammed full of stalls now its just the old die hards 1/4 stall that used to be there .They put the prices up to stand now half the good dealers that used to go have finished .All you get is old age pensioners taking stuff and it seems most of stuff has been there at least 10 times with prices that are so crazy. they are just standing for pin money and are not bothered about selling its a day out for them Seems to get worse every time you go

Default Newark

Northern Arms Fairs 04 June 2017 -

IACF -

Last edited by dave; 04-18-2017 at 03:03. Reason: general.

Default never been but this may be of some interest and not so far -

When I lived in the bay area in Cailf. they use to have four of these antique military show a year 2 in Hayward and 2 in San Jose. You would find stuff from the Indian wars to the present. A lot of WW1 and WW2 stuff like the stuff surplus stores had in the 1970's. Did find a few us issued watches and aircraft clocks and a Russian aircraft clock and WW2 knifes and pilot wings and a patch from a unit I was with that was hard to find since it was decommissioned. Wished they had them in Montana if no one has never been to one you don't know what your missing.