Thread: Need help with assembling a Breitling navitimer 2100 pluton.

Default Need help with assembling a Breitling navitimer 2100 pluton.

Have a good working ESA 900.231 movement and need to assemble the watch. But can't figure it out how the parts are put together. Can set the movement in the movement holder and let the complete assembled parts down in the case. The pushers are in the way? The extensions on the pushers are to long. And i can't put them in afterwards either?
    Or is there someone out there that can help me with the assemble?

I thought the extensions of the pushers can be shortened by screwing in....

Found that the compete pushers could be removed. Will post some pictures later.

Please post photos of the process. I'm just about to start the restoration project on my Navi 2100 - YU-avi (rv i pvo).
    What battery will you use?
    Many thnx, Janez

Found out i could remove the pushers. And put them back when the movement is inside the case? Maybe i can remove the circiut board and remove the buttons from pushers. So i can pull the tight?

So far so good. The movement had the small holders that you twist to hold the movement in place missing. So it was a struggle to keep it from falling out. And there where very little room under the hands.
    BTW shall the arrow on the minute hand be hollow? Or should it have lume also?

And the crystal isn't aligned properly either. That i can't do anything about now.
    Better pictures tomorrow.

The hands are fully lumed from the factory. I just got my RV I PVO in today and swapped the dead 900.231 movement with a partially working (analog) 900.911 movement. It's been a while since I found a fully functional example of either movement but as long as it keeps time I'm happy. You can't tell if these will last 5 years or five minutes but if you're familiar with them it's not a surprise. My lume was also gone from the pointer so I just removed it from the rest of the hands to match. As for the pushers, if you got the movement out without removing the pushers you should be able to get it back in the same way. I find usually tilting the movement around one pusher at a time works the best. The 900.911 has the swivel out movement holder tabs which makes things a lot easier. When you have the dial off you have to keep track of the washer and gear around the hand post as it easily will come off and get lost. Crappy night pic.