Thread: Posting 'Photos.

Default Posting 'Photos.

Hi All, I've tried and given up trying to post Pictures on this site. Probably too old to understand the Jargon. I have posted Photos on other sites with no problems but this one has beaten me.
    Would it be possible for me to send pic's to an email address and they then posted them on here ?. That is of course if anyone wanted to see my WW2 German U-Boat Clock with Swastika on face and my S&M (Stockall Marple) 1939 RAF huge Fusee movement Clock with RAF Insignia engraved on face.

I use photobucket a host site for my photo's then use links of the photo from photobucket copy and paste the link in the thread I am old they did not have computers when I went to school you can teach a old dog new tricks. If I can do it you can to.

Quote Originally Posted by river rat View Post
    I use photobucket a host site for my photo's then use links of the photo from photobucket copy and paste the link in the thread I am old they did not have computers when I went to school you can teach a old dog new tricks. If I can do it you can to.
    Hi All, My problem is I've read your replies and those of others posted previously when other members were having problems posting pic's. Proving I am not the only one on this site experiencing this difficulty, I don't know what a URL is 'nor Photo-Bucket and Neither do I understand Cut & Paste. As I have said I've posted Pic's on other sites and sent Pic's via email. It is usually so straight forward.
    Click on Attache or Paper- Clip symbol then clip on Open Job Done. Thanks anyway, I'll just have to get by without posting Pic's.