Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Trump was a watch...

PS..............I am a Trump supporter.............I agree with what he says his goals are. What I disagree with is the fact that yet another president seems to think the Executive Order is the fix all. Trouble is we have congress who we also elected to find and agree upon laws that the nation wants and needs...........we have a system that needs to be utilized for it's intended purpose, checks and balances and keeping a national agenda ahead of one persons agenda, which has always failed in history. Just sayin !

What about his big, brave, big-game hunting sons? That's a cool pastime, right?
    Farewell to WTU

I did wonder what Putin had for black mail on Trump after seeing his foul mouth talking about women on that bus were the TV guy got fired when the tape came out and Trump got away scot free this could be believable with that bad behavior and bad character I seen from him all ready. Dam if those tapes Putin has come out it will make that Monika and Clinton thing look like child's play.
    http://gizmodo.com/penthouse-offers-...ape-1791062953
    Last edited by river rat; 01-30-2017 at 12:01.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbee View Post
    What about his big, brave, big-game hunting sons? That's a cool pastime, right?
    I'd like to point out that every piece of meat you consume came by killing some damned animal. Is a chicken any less important than a wildebeest?

Trumps sons are much too busy with their Reinhard Heydrich impersonations to go on safari.

Quote Originally Posted by river rat View Post
    I did wonder what Putin had for black mail on Trump after seeing his foul mouth talking about women on that bus were the TV guy got fired when the tape came out and Trump got away scot free this could be believable with that bad behavior and bad character I seen from him all ready. Dam if those tapes Putin has come out it will make that Monika and Clinton thing look like child's play.
    http://gizmodo.com/penthouse-offers-...ape-1791062953
    You are on the excitement plan about Trump and vets: In San Francisco alone there are about 7,000 homeless people living on the streets, many of them Veterans. Imagine how many if you counted across this nation? Your boy Obama has been importing poverty on a huge scale. Each of these freeloaders are taken by the hand and led through the process by paid organizations like Catholic Charities, who get them onto welfare, arrange housing and food for them and make sure that any children get into school. These are people who have just walked through the open door, selected by your pal Barry. The same considerations for these unaccompanied minors entering from the South. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there are all of these thousands of homeless US citizens, many of them vets, and they are just a statistic. What are the chances that any of these Obama freeloaders are going to get a job or pay their own way? Two chances, slim and none. You've lived here, how many Mexicans do you see begging? None, nada. They don't have to. I'd like to see this free money going to help some US citizen instead of some freeloader from another country. How about you???

Well Dave have you ever put your money were your mouth is they have operation stand downs all over Calif. to help homeless vets out I use to volunteer for the one at the Pleasanton fair grounds every year before I moved out of Calif I dare you to volunteer for it. tried to do it in MT but they don't do it in Bozeman any more. A good way to help one of your brothers out that's what I call any veteran you seem to forget you were once a soldier and Trump is more important than a veteran to you and he never served my Brother uses the VA and he is all ready getting short changed by Trump with the hiring freeze I guess that's OK if Trump screws vets in your book. Here is a link for the stand down in your area do some good Dave and it will make you feel good to. It's about getting into action. Any politician democrat or republican screws vets I am on there ass I am not picky and don't care if there President.
    https://eastbaystanddown.org/
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    You are on the excitement plan about Trump and vets: In San Francisco alone there are about 7,000 homeless people living on the streets, many of them Veterans. Imagine how many if you counted across this nation? Your boy Obama has been importing poverty on a huge scale. Each of these freeloaders are taken by the hand and led through the process by paid organizations like Catholic Charities, who get them onto welfare, arrange housing and food for them and make sure that any children get into school. These are people who have just walked through the open door, selected by your pal Barry. The same considerations for these unaccompanied minors entering from the South. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there are all of these thousands of homeless US citizens, many of them vets, and they are just a statistic. What are the chances that any of these Obama freeloaders are going to get a job or pay their own way? Two chances, slim and none. You've lived here, how many Mexicans do you see begging? None, nada. They don't have to. I'd like to see this free money going to help some US citizen instead of some freeloader from another country. How about you???
    Last edited by river rat; 01-30-2017 at 16:04.

And Dave a youtube video of a stand down maybe this will make you interested in it and get into action and off the couch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaFUJRxMQ0c

We've never met and anything that you have to say about me and my eagerness to "Put my money where my mouth is" or my feelings about veterans and Trump is just pure speculation on your part, so let's just drop that subject. I pointed out that I would rather see the money being handed to these illegals and Obama's Muslim immigrants would be better spent on our own citizens who are living on the streets.

Your weekend warrior help the homeless info is great, thanks. I already spend a lot of time and money helping the hungry and homeless people in my area.

We've never met and anything that you have to say about me and my eagerness to "Put my money where my mouth is" or my feelings about veterans and Trump is just pure speculation on your part, so let's just drop that subject. I pointed out that I would rather see the money being handed to these illegals and Obama's Muslim immigrants would be better spent on our own citizens who are living on the streets.

Your weekend warrior help the homeless info is great, thanks. I already spend a lot of time and money helping the hungry and homeless people in my area.
    Here is a easy thing for you to do I contacted the only three politician MT has in Washington two republicans and one democrat and told them the hiring freeze for the VA is stupid there are 45,000 vacancies around the country for the VA it's just a email did get a reply back from Zinke he is a veteran and just mite give a shit more than Trump. Do it unless you want that back log bigger.

DaveH..........You have a right to your opinions, each and every one of them, and the freedom to voice them at will, wherever and whenever you alone deem appropriate. I guarantee it, as do thousand of people like me who defended that right by standing on the wall at night, when others slept safely at home.
    The real point is this however..............Even those in the later description, those sleeping safe at home, have that right to do just that, our leaders, and the tools they use, the military and all of it's components, afford that to all our people, with out prejudice or need for repayment.
    In fact, all Americans who pay taxes, are in fact stepping up to the plate, every hour, every day, in each hour of that work they do, some of those fruits, the taxes help pay for veterans services. I happen to have serviced proudly in the United States Army for 21 years. I was an Airborne Ranger by trade, MOS 11B4V. I was able to make it to retirement, but had several issues, physical damages that I will always have to endure, for the rest of my life. I ended up 100% disabled, and unemployable by the VA compensation boards. It is very hard to admit my issues, but sometimes I do like now, to let America know how I am able to live in dignity, and have some semblance of a quality of life. I literally survive, by the grace of the American people. I am blessed by monetary assistance from my fellow citizens. My tooth brush, my food, my apartment, my shoes, all given to me by those same Americans. My healthcare, the hundreds of thousands of dollars in surgeries, medicine, therapy, physical therapy, all given to me by every American citizen. It is a shame that most Americans don't know that, that I would be on the street, homeless, hungry, sick, and most probably dead long ago save for their efforts in their daily toils that support my very existence.
    In that, I am the one who wishes to thank you, all my fellow citizens for your sacrifices, in supporting us veterans, when we need help, and simply can no longer do it for ourselves. America does step up for us. Sure, we need more, as their are more of us with lasting issues, due to the past 12 years, or even beyond that, such as gulf war 1, grenada and panama vets etc.
    We could use reform, waste less, hire more health care professionals, and pay them enough to stay, and so on......

DaveH...........Let no man say you haven't stepped up to the plate!..............I am literally alive because you have already, and do every day.............stepped up to the plate with your sweat and blood, every hour, every tax dollar you contribute saves veterans from certain obscurity in his own country.

From a proud veteran............Me, I am thankful to you, I am proud to be in this country because of people like you, who support it every day................So thank you DaveH.
    John

Every year I get a letter from the VA telling me that I am 100% covered by their system use it or not, they cover me. And every month I get a check from the government for service related disability.

Thanks for the kind words John, but I didn't do anything to save you, you did it yourself. Best of luck and Thank you!
    D

Took my Brother to the VA clinic in Bozeman my Brother asked about it and there is a hiring freeze and some funding is on hold maybe that's for VA hospitals under construction and stuff like that but I hope it don't effect disability payments don't think Trump would go that far you would have a lot of pissed off vets. The staff there did not sound happy. Here is a little info from one of my senators in MT about this freeze on the VA. With a link of a letter sent to Trump.
    http://www.tester.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=4971
    Hiring freeze letter to Trump
    http://www.tester.senate.gov/files/L...to%20POTUS.pdf

Dave you got your benefits what about the ones applying now there up a creek with out a paddle. One thing he pointed out was rural areas like were my Brother lives his Doctor just left for another state he been getting shuffled around from Doctor to Doctor with all the vacancies he has not got a permanent Doctor yet this hiring freeze don't help him much. At the clinic he had to do one of those computer talk things to see the Doctor today The doctor was in Billing a 4 hour drive so saved travel time. They need to hire more doctors and this freeze don't help rural areas.
    Last edited by river rat; 02-01-2017 at 15:50.

Quote Originally Posted by river rat View Post
    Took my Brother to the VA clinic in Bozeman my Brother asked about it and there is a hiring freeze and some funding is on hold maybe that's for VA hospitals under construction and stuff like that but I hope it don't effect disability payments don't think Trump would go that far you would have a lot of pissed off vets. The staff there did not sound happy. Here is a little info from one of my senators in MT about this freeze on the VA. With a link of a letter sent to Trump.
    http://www.tester.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=4971
    Hiring freeze letter to Trump
    http://www.tester.senate.gov/files/L...to%20POTUS.pdf

Dave you got your benefits what about the ones applying now there up a creek with out a paddle. One thing he pointed out was rural areas like were my Brother lives his Doctor just left for another state he been getting shuffled around from Doctor to Doctor with all the vacancies he has not got a permanent Doctor yet this hiring freeze don't help him much. At the clinic he had to do one of those computer talk things to see the Doctor today The doctor was in Billing a 4 hour drive so saved travel time. They need to hire more doctors and this freeze don't help rural areas.
    It is my understanding that the plan is for vets in rural areas to be able to go to their regular physician and the VA will be billed for it. As a matter of fact I think that that is the way it is today in this area. Regardless, expecting the VA to follow people around the country and build hospitals just for a few pissed off hermits isn't realistic. But if they did, I think you'd find a reason to bitch about it.
    The VA today is much better than it ever was in the past. The facilities are way better, there are more doctors, and the care is infinitely better than it was.

RR...........May I suggest that you go see your VA advocate, or county VA Rep, who ever handles your veteran affairs in your area, some sources are DAV, American Legion, VFW etc, I'm sure your are familiar with those. You want to get, and understand how to use the Veterans Choice Card. All vets should have been sent one by now. Basically, you call the VA help line (for appointments) and seek an appointment date for whatever. If the date is 30 days out or greater, you have to wait 8 days for it to be in the system, then call the number on the Veterans Choice Card, and get approved to go wherever you want. If you or your brother have difficulty getting to a distant VA facility, the VA can authorize local care. that includes dental and all health care (ie physical therapy, Mental health, anything at all).
    I admit the VA sytem is needing a revamp in priority, no argument there. Knowing that is not going to happen overnight, I would rather make sure you use all the care seeking avenues that are at hand. The system is the system, so maybe you already knew these points I have shown, if not I hope this may help you and your brother receive the care you earned and deserve. Good luck.
    john

Back to the topic at hand: the watch would have very small hands.

Watchdiameter ................70 mm
    Quartzmovement-diameter 12 mm

It is my understanding that the plan is for vets in rural areas to be able to go to their regular physician and the VA will be billed for it. As a matter of fact I think that that is the way it is today in this area. Regardless, expecting the VA to follow people around the country and build hospitals just for a few pissed off hermits isn't realistic. But if they did, I think you'd find a reason to bitch about it.
    The VA today is much better than it ever was in the past. The facilities are way better, there are more doctors, and the care is infinitely better than it was.
    Dave MT only has one VA hospital in all MT at Fort Harrison near Helena same place 1st Special Service Force the Devil's Brigade trained in WW2 then all bigger cities like Bozeman , Billing have VA clinics none of the smaller town have nothing a lot different than Calif that had 9 hospitals plus clinics. It take 2-3 hours to go to Helena they did send those cards for going to local doctors if you live to far but it's worthless if you try to use it my Brother found that out.

Were in big trouble Trumps team can't even find the light switches in the white house dam there by every door I think this can't be true. If it's true I guess we can call it the dark house.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7565136.html