Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Trump was a watch...

Default If Trump was a watch...

Interesting happening in the USA. Bit embarrassing. I'd say he would be a Gucci watch with a quartz movement.

Orange Monster?

an ARSA?

Unbelievable policy.. This is probably more appropriate, something that runs backwards at this point in time...

The jack ass did a freeze on all VA hires so no new doctors or clerical staff who do paper work to help with the back log a good way to fuck a vet. So when a Doc retires or any one else from the VA system no replacements. He is a jack ass what do vets expect from some one who is a draft dodger who never served and who did not know what a gold star family is a family who lost a Family member in Combat.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...airs/96999464/

I know what time it would tell

Order of the Invisible Ethereal Electron with Crossed Wizard's Wands

Wrong Foilguy..... it would be a knockoff Gucci with a Bangladeshi Quartz Mvm't.

Trump has no chance, he could help an old lady across Pennsylvania Ave on his knees and everyone would scream and yell at him. They (the media) even hand select the most stupid and off-putting photos of him just to help things along. He's a businessman. a person known to drive a hard bargain and demand the best from people he hires. He's promised to do something about 20M illegal people who suck this country dry. The illegals remit $24B US back to Mexico every year. Do you know why they have extra bucks to send back home? The stupid gringos subsidize their housing, their food, their medical costs are free, their children are educated and given free meals at school with free babysitting afterward. Additionally they don't bother with essentials like drivers licenses, insurance, or income tax. 38% of the people driving on our county roads are unlicensed and uninsured. The 10 most wanted people are all undocumented Mexicans. Just about one third of all federal prisoners are illegal Mexicans.

Not even mentioning that Obama in eight years managed to double the national debt. Trump has promised to do something about this stuff. Half of America thinks that he's needed. But he's like putting cow shit in your garden, you know it will do some good, but you don't want to get YOUR hands in it.

Last but not least, The United States isn't Europe. Our cities aren't quaint lovely villages connected by a fabulous train system. We are the wild west. If a sitting American president opened our borders and invited 1,000,000 military aged unemployed Muslim refugees to "Come on in", we'd probably revolt.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    The 10 most wanted people are all undocumented Mexicans. Just about one third of all federal prisoners are illegal Mexicans.
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten shows 2 with birthplace of Mexico

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...itizenship.jsp shows 14.3% of prisoners as being from Mexico

IAP
    Order of the Invisible Ethereal Electron with Crossed Wizard's Wands

Trump has no chance, he could help an old lady across Pennsylvania Ave on his knees and everyone would scream and yell at him. They (the media) even hand select the most stupid and off-putting photos of him just to help things along. He's a businessman. a person known to drive a hard bargain and demand the best from people he hires. He's promised to do something about 20M illegal people who suck this country dry. The illegals remit $24B US back to Mexico every year. Do you know why they have extra bucks to send back home? The stupid gringos subsidize their housing, their food, their medical costs are free, their children are educated and given free meals at school with free babysitting afterward. Additionally they don't bother with essentials like drivers licenses, insurance, or income tax. 38% of the people driving on our county roads are unlicensed and uninsured. The 10 most wanted people are all undocumented Mexicans. Just about one third of all federal prisoners are illegal Mexicans.

Not even mentioning that Obama in eight years managed to double the national debt. Trump has promised to do something about this stuff. Half of America thinks that he's needed. But he's like putting cow shit in your garden, you know it will do some good, but you don't want to get YOUR hands in it.

Last but not least, The United States isn't Europe. Our cities aren't quaint lovely villages connected by a fabulous train system. We are the wild west. If a sitting American president opened our borders and invited 1,000,000 military aged unemployed Muslim refugees to "Come on in", we'd probably revolt.
    Your a veteran read this from the Stars and strips I know you read it like I did when in the Military he is screwing veteran no care for them. Look at the opening not filed for the VA and now he is freezing them so they can't fil them. Now what do you think of this I guess it's OK to screw veterans I thought he said he was going to do a better job for taking care of them now he is screwing vets in his first 90 days.
    http://www.stripes.com/news/republic...reeze-1.451078

Tell you I think Putin had a plan and why he went for so much trouble for it revenge because we made them fall apart use propaganda to steer people like you up spy and hack and tamper with the election to make sure there man who they know will help steer people up wins who don't know how to run a government and seat back and watch it happen and it sure looks like it's working the US is falling apart and they just mite have some tapes on Trumps trips to Russia like sex taps or other stuff they also hacked the republicans and mite have some good stuff on them and Trump to keep him in there control funny how the Russians only released stuff from the democrats and not the republicans remember Putin good at this stuff being ex KGB just a theory but it could be happening. Putin interfering with our election and how our government works should piss off every American even you. And when I say some one who don't know how to run a government look at what he just did to the VA as if the back log not big enough all ready now it will just get bigger.
    Last edited by river rat; 01-30-2017 at 02:41.

I think he would be one of those OTT Invicta bags of shite.
    Zero class, the face tells lies (Swiss Made when not), big, brash, loud and tasteless.
    Farewell to WTU

Quote Originally Posted by ianp View Post
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten shows 2 with birthplace of Mexico

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...itizenship.jsp shows 14.3% of prisoners as being from Mexico

IAP
    Ian: I was referring to my county, Sonoma. The most wanted was just posted in the Local paper, all were illegal Mexicans. The Mexican council general was also in town urging the illegals to resist deportation. According to bretbart ( if you choose to believe it) in 2014, 37% of prisoners were undocumented aliens.
    D

Ian: I was referring to my county, Sonoma. The most wanted was just posted in the Local paper, all were illegal Mexicans. The Mexican council general was also in town urging the illegals to resist deportation. According to bretbart ( if you choose to believe it) in 2014, 37% of prisoners were undocumented aliens.
    D
    Breitbart = real FAKE news. IMO it won't be long before many Trump voters pretend or insist they didn't vote for him. I think this is what he would look like as a watch:

Certainly contentious. My Brothers a US Citizen, indirectly working for NASA through Penn State University. He manages a team responsible for a Gamma Ray telescope called SWIFT. A US/ ESA joint operation. One of his colleagues, a highly trained professional has been refused entry back into the USA, after having been at a US/ESA meeting in Europe. He is a Green card holder. Has family, kids at School in the USA. Loves America. New president is treating him as a NAZI would a Jew. Condemned purely for his creed.

Perhaps America needs to be broken to fix it, but not sure this is the right way.

This is starting to look like how we treated US Japanese citizens in WW2 putting them in Concentration camps and them loosing all there property and businesses and being put away for four years of there life. When I got out of the Navy my first job was working for the Hayward Unified school dist. as a custodian II it paid the bills until I got a better job. One school I worked at Schafer Park Elementary one teacher in particular I remember she grew up as a little kid in one of those camps. The go for broke US Army unit all Japanese had the most medals of any unit in WW2 and there parents were in these camps and had to start from scratch after WW2 we should not repeat the past I thought America was better than that. When I joined the Navy reserve after getting off active duty in one unit I was with in the Navy CHB3 we had a guy who was a emigrant from Egypt in another MIUW 103 another emigrant from Africa we are a nation were immigrants serve and Trump avoided military service. And during the campaign Trump gave some Muslim parents who were gold star parents a hard time and even did not know what a gold star family was WTF he wanted to be commander and chief and did not know that. By the way there son was a US Army Officer in the US Army who told his men to stay back at a check point and went up to the suspected car that was a IED that blew up and took his life a American what made me mad Trump blamed Obama for his death and said if I was president it would not of happened well Bush was President at the time and he never apologized to them and he don't know how to apologize to any one a flaw in any body I know how to say sorry when I am wrong .
    Last edited by river rat; 01-30-2017 at 10:51.

Nah......................Trump would be a casio G shock, minus the inner cushion shock protection..........the watch would also have a blacked out crystal, concealing what is inside............and the watch would have 162 pusher buttons, so no matter what you did near the watch.......the slightest thing would push his buttons, or at least several at once, there are so many buttons to push, no way to know which one will get pushed when you try to find out what time it is.......................it is simply a useless object with a lot of buttons waiting to be pushed. Trouble is.............what is going to happen when you push any one button ?......know one knows yet!!!!

So now............Trump will sign an executive order, sending one of these Trump G Shocks to every one in the country. trouble is, you get the watch and wonder...........what the F%*#k..........it's useless, it doesn't do anything useful, and if I try to see what it will do, yep, I hit the wrong button and BAMM............something crazy happens, alarms go off so loud my ear bleeds, and glasses break in the kitchen.............I didn't see that coming! And then I get a bill for the watch, which I didn't want anyway...........What The F^*@K ?
    I send it back to the Capitol, and yep.............The FBI brings it back and says your stuck with it !
    OK..........I am stuck with it now...........But Now, every month I get a bill for the Trump watch, yep..........every month, not for an installment............But I have to pay and pay and pay............the full price...........I have a useless Trump watch, which does nothing usefull, and I have to pay for it.................over and over!

So now I am somewhat Pissed, so I take this Trump watch to the watch mechanic, and tell him this thing is just stupid, but I have to pay for it again and again, can he make it do something usefull? The watch mechanic says he, like me has never seen anything like it...........but agrees to take a look...........so he opens the case back, and about passes out, He is knocked out of his chair! I now find out why, the air begins to reek something aweful...........and the watch mechanic holds his breath and resumes his examination of the Trump watch innards..............he looks up at me and says............no wonder this Trump watch won't do anything useful, there are no real watch movement parts in there...........like all other watches...........he scoops out this horrible goo and I ask...........what the F*@$K is that............he says to me, no matter what you expect this watch to do, it simply can't..........that goo is dog doo, this watch is simply full of SH*T.

Trump simply cannot unsay the things he has said, or claim they were "taken out of context", like his mimicking a disabled reporter.
    Check his popularity in the UK.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dinamedl.../#2fce476a54dd

Here is the link to the government petition, now at nearly 1.5 million signatures, mine included.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928
    Farewell to WTU

Quote Originally Posted by foilguy View Post
    Certainly contentious. My Brothers a US Citizen, indirectly working for NASA through Penn State University. He manages a team responsible for a Gamma Ray telescope called SWIFT. A US/ ESA joint operation. One of his colleagues, a highly trained professional has been refused entry back into the USA, after having been at a US/ESA meeting in Europe. He is a Green card holder. Has family, kids at School in the USA. Loves America. New president is treating him as a NAZI would a Jew. Condemned purely for his creed.

Perhaps America needs to be broken to fix it, but not sure this is the right way.
    That sounds bad Paul. I wonder if this is a case of people doing something beyond the intent of the executive order? It won't be the first time that "The Government" did something ass backward. It also may be that, the idea was/is being torpedoed on purpose as part of the anti Trump campaign. The response to this president is beyond anything I've ever seen. To show the intensity of dislike, the left has started a campaign to besmirch Tom Brady in the superbowl because he is a friend of Trump. I will say that if demanding that some form of law and order and attention to the borders of this nation is breaking America then we are in worse shape than I realize. Obama was bringing in tens of thousands of unvetted people every month and putting them on the dole anywhere he chose. One of the reasons that we are massively in debt in this country. Obama was playing us like some video game on a cell phone, with no oversight whatsoever except importing poverty with gusto. I hope things work out for your friend.
    D

And no.............I know what your thinking...........my mom didn't really sprinkle paint chips on my ice cream when I was a kid............That is just a myth............she loved me..............Right ?