Thread: Saudi links with terrorism.......

Default Saudi links with terrorism.......

I found this history lesson very interesting......

http://www.meforum.org/528/saudi-ara...s-to-terrorism

"On the day after the September 11 attacks, the first thing Riyadh did was evacuate two dozen members of the bin Laden family residing in the US on the private jet of its ambassador, Prince Bandar."

I watched Michael Moore on the Saudi ownership of up to 10% of the US....... is this true?

cheers, John

On 12th September all the skies over the US were on complete lockdown, any aircraft - private jet or otherwise - taking off and leaving US airspace could only have done so with the explicit permission of the American authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by simonk View Post
    On 12th September all the skies over the US were on complete lockdown, any aircraft - private jet or otherwise - taking off and leaving US airspace could only have done so with the explicit permission of the American authorities.
    Yes, I thought it sounded strange too........ but what about the rest of it?

msa6712
    Z-7

Thanks for the link!

There was a program on Public Radio, may still be there, called "Guns and Butter" they had dozens of taped interviews with various people directly involved in the 911 incident. Like the janitor who worked in the basement of the twin towers and saw the explosives going off as they started to bring those massive buildings down. Firemen who were up on the floors where the jets hit and said that the fires could be knocked down with just a few hoses, no big deal, and 20 minutes later the building came down. The live TV audio of the reporter in the pentagon who said there was no debris, luggage, engines, bodies of passengers, just a hole in the wall. Later this guy was changing his story. Firemen who were threatened with losing their job and pensions if they said what they had seen that day. Consider why these people would want to put out this stuff disputing the official story. There is no reason to do that unless it was really not what they said it was. I remember on the day it happened, on the radio some guy was in his car stuck in traffic in front of the pentagon. On live radio they took this guy's call and he said " I was sitting in traffic and that thing flew right over my car, it wasn't an airliner, it was a little thing.." Why would a person call in to lie about what happened? I think with the passage of time this stuff just goes away. There is a film called "Loose Change" that disputes the whole deal.

Default It's disturbing to hear most of the 9/11 conspiracy theories...

I guess it's easy to believe unless you were in the twin towers or like me, in the Pentagon that day.
    msa6712
    Z-7

Quote Originally Posted by msa6712 View Post
    I guess it's easy to believe unless you were in the twin towers or like me, in the Pentagon that day.
    I've heard so many crazy conspiracy theories, "the janitor who worked in the basement" how did he survive, how did the towers fall from the top levels first if the explosives were in the basement?......... I'm tired of conspiracy theories, I want conspiracy facts.

I'm afraid that the facts are always going to be tainted. And over time, fade away. Kennedy was shot dead 53 years ago in broad daylight in front of hundreds of people. To this day there are many people who say it was much different than what was said happened. I remember that day well, everyone on the radio and television said that he was shot from the grassy knoll in the front and the fact that his brains ended up on the trunk lid points in that direction. Just a couple of things: is a person willing to believe that this kind of stuff can and will happen? Taking the time to look and listen to what evidence is available isn't as easy as just accepting the official story. There are arguments to support doubting and accepting. The devil is in the details always. A guy calling his mom on a cell phone from a jet in flight and telling his mother "Mom, this is Dave Haynes" has disturbing details: When you talk to your mother on the phone, do you automatically give her your full name? No she hears your voice, knows it and recognizes it. The fact that at the time cell phones in use from an in flight jet weren't possible is also a detail. Fact or fiction, 3000 innocent people died that day, I would like to see the people who did it strung up.