Thread: Anyone own a Chris Reeve knife?

Default Anyone own a Chris Reeve knife?

Hi,

I like really nice knives and was wondering if any of you guys owned a Chris Reeve knife and if you actually use it (or got it for an investment/toy).

cheers, John

my friends got a couple of fixed blade ones - they're really nice - quality.

certainly not to be used - except for opening your mail...

My buddy has a few fixed blade as well. I think he's even has a custom job or two that Chris made. They are amazingly well constructed. His just sit in a safe, but you sure *could* use it if you wanted!

Hi,
    I was toying with buying a folder after selling my Seiko Gen 2, I went with some Spyderco knives instead, bought a Native 5 fluted titanium and a PM2 with brown scales....... Now I have a Dragonfly with G10 scales on the way too.......... the good part is that I'm out of knife money, otherwise I'd just keep going!

Hello,

I actually own a few of them including a few fixed blades and a large classic Sebenza. Chris Reeve knives are production knives so no real harm in using the heck out of them. I carried my Sebenza daily for a few years, and then sent it back in to Chris Reeve for a spa treatment. It was returned to me in as new condition. They completely went over it to the point that I couldn't tell it had even been used.
    the Order of the Escopeta Recortada with Crossed Grappling Hooks