Thread: Well do I have a case ... ?

Default Well do I have a case ... ?

Hey Gang - I am a player of Publisher's Clearing House games on line (128 million tokens and counting). Just got this awful news from them (Emily Johnson Cust. Service Manager and she's legit) yesterday in a letter and I quote ... " Dear VIP,

VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once to apologize and correct some inaccurate information that was recently provided to you.

We learned early this morning that due to an error your name was mistakenly included in a winner announcement sent to you for a $10,000 sweepstakes prize. The announcement including your name was sent only to you, and not to anyone else.

The name appearing in the announcement was supposed to have been our recent winner, Mark deGuzman of San Jose, CA. Unfortunately, in our effort to announce this news, your name was inadvertently inserted in the announcement.

We deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent such an error from occurring again. By way of a thank you for your loyalty, we are automatically entering you into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at service@pchmail.com. " Just my luck Gents sorry for venting -Ronbo

Better cash in Ronbo. Give them all of your banking details first, so they can make a direct deposit. Just so there's no misunderstandings.

Yayayaya. Dat's da ticket. I wouldn't be mad if this letter was from the Nigerian Lottery. But PCH has given away MILLION$ and to tell me one thing and then say oops wrong name pisses me off.