Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see your Hanhart

@ Joe A.: The 102... Pointer ist great - I love to see it. Does it have a closed pusher cap? I try to find out when these caps have been used. I know that most of the Cal. 40 KM had and a many Kal. 41 without rotating bezel inbetween 113... and 117... as well. My Kal. 40 with 114... has got also closed cap.

@ papazulu: I guess open, right?

I do not see any option to pm someone. My assumption is that I am too new to be given access to that feature. I would like to discuss a watch question with you EMIL.

Great post ! The 2pb's and the white bund kills me...

French war reparations pw

Variant.

Hanhart made...

Post war.

Hanhart 417ES 12-121-4858 Bund

This post gets better and better. My 417 in the shop due to the minute recorder post broke and the jewel on the bridge that the minute recorder attaches to is cracked dam was lucky the watchmaker was able to locate the parts and they are not cheap should have it back in a week or two. One thing about chronographs the maintenance not cheap.

The minute counter wheel is one of the rarest part in the Hanhart movement. I got a movement for spares a few months ago, so I could complete some of my AH. My two Pocket Chronographs as well as the WWII Sub and Artillery stopwatches are out for service.

I wonder that nobody talks about the core business of Hanhart: the stopwatch. The Bundeswehr used and still uses several stopwatch, e.g. this 11 Jewels Ancre with NSN 6645-12-120-6291 from 1971

You're in the wrong country for Hanhart maintainance Mike
    There sure are some beautiful pictures on this thread, i.e. polo2's, Emil's, Joe A's, cfk's, Lange's, César Criado, Jon Clemens, Seji's ... and so on...
    Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
    Sir Winston Churchill

...no one talks about Hanhart Stopwatches???

Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
    Sir Winston Churchill

I just waited for that, my friend! This Box is always nice to see - very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by EMIL View Post
    I just waited for that, my friend! This Box is always nice to see - very cool.
    Compare the numbering to yours

Sir Winston Churchill

Hanhart 417ES 12-121-4858 Bund

The 417 is just perfect and this picture is a killer. What a terrific thread but certainly not helping with the blood pressure......

Joe
    If you ever need some one to put some wrist time on one of yours (Kinda like dog walking) you know where I live.
    P.S. Promise not to take it fishing in Colorado

Kal. 42 Flyback Pocket Chronograph, around 1960 - one of the last before End in 1963.

This can not be the end! Show your Hanharts... come on

Very early post-war movement with lever and column wheel spring made of wire and "Made in Germany" but still in "old" asymetric pusher distance layout.

Cheers EMIL

Bundeswehr issued Hanharts:

6645-12-120-4558 and 6645-12-127-2101 are parts of 6675-12-140-9136

SMS Viribus Unitis 1911

Meeting with Hanhart Artillery Stopwatch I wonder why I am the only one posting Hanharts here?

SMS Viribus Unitis 1911

Probably because you own apart from Joe the entire collection of Hanharts worldwide . Nothing left to post .

Did Hanhart make any non-military chronographs in 1950?

The original documents in combination with the pointer is the best, what I have ever seen from Hanhart! I am very impressed. This is the Holy Grail for Hanhart Collectors.
    What makes it the Holy Grail for you ? The Eagle with the Hakenkreuz ? I can live without Nazi-Symbols .

It is what it is. I'd assume that any Military watch with full disclosure included, be that issue papers, photographic evidence or the like, would be the 'holy grail' for the collector of that particular watch. Military effects collectors can still determine right from wrong. Doesn't mean we should forget, or dismiss.