Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Classic Issue / None Issue Divers

A couple from my collection

Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
    Sir Winston Churchill

Default I dont use this one as much as I should

The Aquastar Benthos, before and after I tidied it up

[URL=http://s49.photobucket.com/user/T5AUS/media/Aquastar%20Benthos/Aquastarbenthos1.jpg.html]

[URL=http://s49.photobucket.com/user/T5AUS/media/Aquastar%20Benthos/P1310220_zps2zh23dbx.jpg.html]

Quote Originally Posted by T5AUS View Post
    The Aquastar Benthos, before and after I tidied it up
    One of the true classics, no doubt. Looks fantastic. It deserves to be worn more often. Thanks for sharing!

Today, classic Omega, can´t get better than this in my opinion, the SM300 and the SM120.

Today Bulova and Felca. The oceanographer, one of the better known Bulova models and Felca with the Seascoper, a classic company from the 70s. The super compressor has the smaller case at 38mm. Both watches are very nice to wear and bring lots of attention.

Bulova made great dive watches.

Since a few nice Bulova's have been posted, I thought a Caravelle should be represented

To complete the week, two French classics, issued and not issued. If I could only add the Spatiale.....Love these guys!

If only i could add a no date... Love them too

Default Oddball Divers

[IMG][/IMG]Here's two oddball divers that are often in my rotation: The LeJour large 42mm super compressor has the capillary tube around the dial and the depth scale on the black bezel. The "Depthograf" is very similar to the Nivada Grenchen version and the LeJours may have come from their factory. The other one is one of my favorites, an Ernest Borel diver that you seldom see. The bakelite bezel track, the coffee lume, and the wonderful proportions of the dial face give me a kick every time I put it on.

Quote Originally Posted by polo2 View Post
    If only i could add a no date... Love them too

That is nice! These Spatiales don´t leave you indifferent. For me a true classic from that era.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clemens View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]Here's two oddball divers that are often in my rotation: The LeJour large 42mm super compressor has the capillary tube around the dial and the depth scale on the black bezel. The "Depthograf" is very similar to the Nivada Grenchen version and the LeJours may have come from their factory. The other one is one of my favorites, an Ernest Borel diver that you seldom see. The bakelite bezel track, the coffee lume, and the wonderful proportions of the dial face give me a kick every time I put it on.
    Like them a lot too!

Another rare beast in the true sense of the word. Similar to the Seiko Tuna but a lot less common, this is a huge and rugged diver from Scubapro. Hands are not original unfortunately but still a nice and rare diver from the well known diving company. Sits together well with the Seiko 450 and Scubapros 500 shown before.

Cheers!

Why, it's these his & hers Chronosport divers..

Quote Originally Posted by lambstew View Post
    Why, it's these his & hers Chronosport divers..

For Mr. and Mrs. Sellick.

what we have here is my little Blancpain Fifty Fathoms "Compressor", from 1975 (according to the BP Expo). Rotating inner bezel etc, one of the last watches made by BP before the demise. And still watertight.

On my wrist today.