Thread: Calling all Tudor Mil Sub experts...

Default Calling all Tudor Mil Sub experts...

Good evening all,

Some of you will know that I have spent a good deal of time researching Tudor subs issued to the Canadian Navy. To date, I have been unable to come up with a definitive answer to the caseback marking on both my Tudor 9401/0's. CEL 2181 and CEL 2184. Not a coincidence? Any help would be gratefully received. You can also get me at polrus @ hotmail . com

Thanks

Paul.

Man, that is some BAD Canadian Navy engraving. Very bad.

What evidence do you have that these are Canadian military ?

Any details that you can provide may help others to make connections and perhaps answer your questions.

IAP
    Order of the Invisible Ethereal Electron with Crossed Wizard's Wands

Quote Originally Posted by polrus View Post
    Good evening all,

Some of you will know that I have spent a good deal of time researching Tudor subs issued to the Canadian Navy. To date, I have been unable to come up with a definitive answer to the caseback marking on both my Tudor 9401/0's. CEL 2181 and CEL 2184. Not a coincidence? Any help would be gratefully received. You can also get me at polrus @ hotmail . com

Thanks

Paul.

Thanks guy's. The engravings are indeed BAD but not that bad compared to others I have seen. The CEL 2181 was bought from an ex Canadian diver and the other was sourced last year from another collector. The serial numbers of both fall within the range of other 9401's with the snowflake hands and standard indices. CEL must have some relevance?

Paul, if you are still on this forum and looking for info I may be able to help.

Please email me at chadfreeland@sasktel.net