Thread: Dear Bob,

Default Dear Bob,

itís sad and lonely here in the Ninja Mall. Like so many other Malls across the country itís a deserted shell of its self. You might as well turn out the lights on this one too. It was a fun run while the glory days lasted. Patrick in Nashville

The day of the ninja, like that of the zombie, has passed.

IAP
    Order of the Invisible Ethereal Electron with Crossed Wizard's Wands

up and down, round and round, life is like a merry go round.

Do not give up on the Mall! I like reading the posts. I just do not have the expertise to comment.

I never heard the whole story about the demise of the Ninja Mall but apparently there are a lot of watch collecting anti gun people. Foreigners have no idea what it is like in this country and it is easy to turn up your nose at we gun loving Americans. Well, things are different here always have been. Our cities aren't cute villages with farm land all around and we don't move around by train. I was in London once and spotted a 57 Chevy; it looked like a Greyhound Bus it was so big. I can drive across California sideways and it is 300 miles. We used to drive to Bonneville every year that was 650 miles one-way. There was just open desert for a good half of the trip and if you wanted to you could just pull over and shoot till you were tired of it. I grew up hunting in the farm lands around Petaluma. We would walk right through town with our 22s over our shoulders and nobody said squat. Today someone would call the cops and they'd send out a swat team and shoot us. That's what is wrong with the whole world today, everyone is scared shitless. A bunch of dopes like me discussing cool old guns is no skin off the nose of you anti gun bozos. Do we make fun and criticize what you folks do? No. We're are still semi-free until they come and take them away like they did in Nazi Germany and Russia. That worked out great for those folks didn't it? The problems in America are a lot more than the fact that we have firearms. The same reasons that Europe is going down the drain: millions of illegals, unemployment, people sitting on their asses getting free shit, a government that panders to these same freeloaders and with us about 10% of the population in prison. It's all screwed up. Just like you guys.

Just remember folks images of watches alongside guns, knives and ninja spikes is encouraged on the main forum.

IAP

Quote Originally Posted by ianp View Post
    Just remember folks images of watches alongside guns, knives and ninja spikes is encouraged on the main forum.

IAP
    Like this

Yep.

I didn't see the anti-gun attitude very often, figured it would not be a problem as this is a MILITARY WATCH forum. Figuring military and all. I too enjoyed reading the posts.

By the way- what is the general opinion of the Polish MAG-98? Not the 95, the 98....

Quote Originally Posted by Matthanne View Post
    I didn't see the anti-gun attitude very often, figured it would not be a problem as this is a MILITARY WATCH forum. Figuring military and all. I too enjoyed reading the posts.

By the way- what is the general opinion of the Polish MAG-98? Not the 95, the 98....
    I didn't either, but there were rumblings. All I know is that those guys left like the place was on fire and they're not talking.
    Probably none of my business and I should shut up.

The Radom 9mm were fabulous pistols even the WW2 examples. These MAG 98s are made in the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthanne View Post

You see that at most watch forums were anti gun members did not like photo's of gun with watches and put up a fuss saying we are a watch forum those don't belong here were another forum I belong to made a whole separate forum for guns and knife collectors and you had to be a member to see it if you did not want to see it you just did not go there and it solved the problem with anti gun thinking people maybe that was how this sub forum was born ? Then there is another and the owner of it don't care I posted a few of my issued guns in the military watch section.

Maybe I am just weird, but I believe that if you do not like or agree with some things then you don't read them, watch them, listen to them, eat them, drink them, or smoke them. The disclaimer at the top of the Mall's page is pretty specific. I like guns, I like knives, and hunting and fishing and backpacking and women and beer and snuff. Why do some feel the need to ruin other peoples' fun? Sigh.
    Let's keep the Mall alive. It is sad that some left, true. Maybe I will become a more active participant, ignorant as I am to much of the specific chatter about guns and such. I love to learn about the topics some share.
    And like Dave I grew up in an area of California where guns were visible and accepted. Hell, if you did not have a gun rack in your truck with some type of firearm in it during any season you were strange, even in the high school parking lot.

Tick, bang and slice all in one shot!

Wrong thread, you should be posting in http://www.mwrforum.net/forums/showt...Things-that-go

IAP

Quote Originally Posted by ianp View Post
    Tick, bang and slice all in one shot!

Wrong thread, you should be posting in http://www.mwrforum.net/forums/showt...Things-that-go

IAP
    Done Although I really can't compete with your cheese knives and hour glass.

Try as I might, I simply could not find tactical cheese knives

Hopefully, others will post their things that go tick bang and slice in that other thread

IAP

That Ruger is SWEET, and so is the NOYFE (spelled like Crocodile Dundee's pronunciation of the word in the movie of the same name during a scene where some punk in New York City pulls a switch blade on him). Be safe out there!

UOTE=BobbyMike;225096][/QUOTE]

Thanks Brandon! My wife finally shot the Ruger and was pleasantly surprised by it's tractability. It's a great little gun. I know some might think it's a little big for everyday carry, but it works for me. I carry it everywhere I can, unfortunately my line of business brings me over the border to MA often and I have to leave it home then.

I also carry the knife every where. It's a Gerber Hinderer Rescue Knife, especially designed for firefighters and rescue personnel. The blade does not come to a point, it's rounded, so it's safer to remove clothing, etc. off of a person. Has a strike point to break glass, oxygen tank wrench, seat belt cutter, and the blade is thick enough to pry things with.

http://www.gerbergear.com/Tactical/K...Knife_22-41534