Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: France stands up to Russia over the Ukraine.

"Obama's Kennedy" that's funny. This POTUS has the sack of a stud field mouse.

Hey Dave, Don't beat around the bush just say what you mean. All the best, Bob.

Talking about oil I drove through twin falls Idaho the other day $1.55 a gallon for gas I like this gas war and screw Russia hope they loose there shorts with this cheap gas.

There is an argument that their is a big difference between cheap gas and a price that keeps everyone happy, the consumer but also the tax income stream for the producing nation, it won't be Obama or Putin that get it on, they will be to busy fighting back the angry mob. American is a great nation blessed with the average worker that far outstrips any other nations worker and they are going to take lots of income out off the ground because their very good at it. Its a problem the world has yet to figure out how to manage

Don't get me wrong I like cheap gas but deflation has the ability to make money die which effects everything in the long term....rather a pessimistic view but I just can't throw it off....

I think that an economic coup has already taken place and the banks won easily. Money is just a figure on a sheet of paper now and it will never go back to what it was. The powers that be have just made agreements that protect banks even further plus shield the governments from having to bail out the banks. If your bank goes under now, you could be issued shares of the failed bank as a payoff rather than cash. Since the banks have about 2-3% of the actual money loaned, it is a time bomb. If you watch how the World Bank operates, they step into a country and rip off all of the assets, pension funds, foreign currency, gold, silver, and replaces them with a number on a sheet of paper. The WB has zero money. Greece just recently stole a percentage of every bank account in the country, just took the dough. How much more bold can that be? Yet the banks are allowed to continue speculating and gambling in derivatives all they want. Why do you think there are all of the FEMA camps? They know something that we don't.

QE started in Europe, Euro will be stronger until Greece throws in the towel..... It's now just a game with the blind leading the blind and any small wobble making a big impact.

We in the UK are doing our own special kind of QE, we are letting people get at there private pensions if over 55, this was never possible before this April. You pay your tax on the way out but hey you paid no tax going in...it's genius, tax revenue comes in and a tsunami of real community money is fired over the country...

Strange to read this thread now. Some seriously changed tunes about Putin and his buddy here.
    God Bless parts of North America.

Quote Originally Posted by arturo View Post
    Strange to read this thread now. Some seriously changed tunes about Putin and his buddy here.
    Putin not my buddy with Trump saying we are killers like Putin I guess he means any one who served in the US Military I guess Trump calling all vet KILLERS. The best thing I ever saw was when the USS Kitty Hawk ran over a victor class Russian sub that tried to fuck with our battle group off the coast of Korea they had to tow it back to Russia. That's what we should do to Russia run right over it. But that wont happen Trump a BIG chicken pussy he knows more than our Generals he says but it's what the KGB got on film that's holding Trump at bay Putin's new puppet Putin's now Pulling the strings on US Policy real sad Putin got Trump in his back pocket.
    Last edited by river rat; 02-12-2017 at 07:49.