Thread: Range report

Default Range report

Well I tested out the new DWC target and the new to me Remington Rand WW2 era US Army 1911

Ya I got a goatee and it's getting longer every day not cutting it had beard last year and I turned it into instant long goatee

View behind were we were shooting

Big berm no worry were the rounds are going not bad for a free range BLM land. And those are micky mouse Navy issued ear muffs just like when I use to use when we went to the range in the Navy. The Remington Rand shot great for a gun made in 1944

Nothing like shooting on BLM.

Judging by the target the 1911 (and you) shoot straight.

IAP
    Order of the Invisible Ethereal Electron with Crossed Wizard's Wands

You are knocking the living shit out of that target. Amazing how hard these guns hit and how easy they are to shoot if you just take the time. It's all in the trigger pull. How anyone could prefer a plastic and sheet metal part gun is just beyond me. You have a genuine full steel hand fitted gun there. Now, they would have cast or injection molded parts, little hand fitting and no personality.

Nice (and I mean NICE) gun and some beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing.

Hey RR - Glad to see that the old girl shoots as good as she looks. What's the second 1911 shown in the photo?
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom in Athens View Post
    Hey RR - Glad to see that the old girl shoots as good as she looks. What's the second 1911 shown in the photo?
    Tom
    Tom
    The second one Cir 1932 It's a Argentinian Fed Police issued 1911 American made imported back to the states it's like it came back home to the USA