Thread: So, are you going to let anyone else in or do we have to just entertain ourselves?

COMANDANTE CAUDILLO Sapo of Toad Hall's Avatar

Default So, are you going to let anyone else in or do we have to just entertain ourselves?

I could bore all of you very quickly.
    "...there's no dumbass vaccine..."
    Permanent Reminder of a Temporary Feeling - Jimmy Buffett

I think your Sebenza collection could keep us entertained for awhile. It's already open to all UPers, just hasn't been announced yet.

Go Gorn, I may wind up wasting a lot of time in this sub-forum! Perhaps the regular MWR populace is not ready for that yet.

Just picked up this surplus fleece jacket and I imagine it has to be the best deal on Polartec Wind Pro fleece out there. For dry cold weather it performs as well as a softshell layered over a sweater while offering better temperature regulation when very active. Construction is only functional though, with a lot of indifferent stitching. Still, appears it will be a great everyday jacket.
    We are the leading the world in providing best test-king ccna certification dumps toefl practice test prep solutions. Our incredible offers for arabiconline questions. surfacelanguages