Thread: Did someone say Lum?

Default Did someone say Lum?

This knife was handmade for me by Bob Lum just prior to his untimely death. It's probably the most precious knife in my collection and a pattern for Spyderco collaboration knives which would come after his passing. I simply can't bring myself to carry it like I should.

the Order of the Escopeta Recortada with Crossed Grappling Hooks

I have two of the Lum x Spydercos, wish I still had my original numbered green ones. I still need one of the glass fiber handled variants as well as the large Lum. Do you have any other sizes or are yours all the mid-size?

Still kind of miffed that I was the one who proposed the ZDP-189 variant but I was never able to get one.

COMANDANTE CAUDILLO Sapo of Toad Hall's Avatar

Default Funny thing. I've got one that looks just like it.

Two differences: (1) mine is shorter - a three inch blade; and, (2) mine doesn't even have holes to attach a clip - I asked Bob to make it without a clip.

It's a great knife and I have carried it, though not a lot, so it's no hangar queen. Special, though, for sure.
    "...there's no dumbass vaccine..."
    Permanent Reminder of a Temporary Feeling - Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Sapo of Toad Hall View Post
    Two differences: (1) mine is shorter - a three inch blade; and, (2) mine doesn't even have holes to attach a clip - I asked Bob to make it without a clip.

It's a great knife and I have carried it, though not a lot, so it's no hangar queen. Special, though, for sure.
    I thought you had 12 or so just like it. Of course one of my two was gifted by the lurker formerly known as OCD.

Some days, I really wish I was right-handed.

DLC'd 3.6" S30V full-tang blade, handle of machined G10, kydex sheath. I like the gladius-like profile of the blade. The handle is very slim, amost too small. I'd like to see a full size version with a six or seven inch blade.
    we are the pioneers in providing mcse sharepoint dumps and tutorials with pass guarantee. mcsa practice test Download our latest testking mcsa book questions to pass real exam of mcitp training