Thread: Altus Military Watch

Exclamation Altus Military Watch

This is a rare one to me. I know many watch companies made watchs for the US. This watch was working fine until I had it serviced. The back read 6645 00 066 4279 52870/NO 113/OCT 1986 TC-GS-OWF-53166 Dispose Rad Waste U.S. It is swiss made,
    COULD IT BE ??? worthless?
    IS THIS RARE>?
    to me it is. what do you think?

Default authinic ?

any one?

It's authentic, and a relatively uncommon variant of the GG-W-113.

Default Altus (Glycine) US military watch

Jim is correct.

Altus (Glycine) US military watch is not often seen for sale (appears to have only been provided under one contract in 1986). Movement should be a 17 jewel ETA 2801-2 with a “hack” function.

Here's an earlier thread on the Altus.

Quote Originally Posted by hq_sandman_ute View Post
    Jim is correct.

Altus (Glycine) US military watch is not often seen for sale (appears to have only been provided under one contract in 1986). Movement should be a 17 jewel ETA 2801-2 with a “hack” function.

Here's an earlier thread on the Altus.
    THANK YOU CAN I SELL IT HERE?

Default ..of course..in the PX on this site..

Quote Originally Posted by brustlhr View Post
    THANK YOU CAN I SELL IT HERE?
    ..fire away..

Default Listed !!

Quote Originally Posted by lambstew View Post
    ..fire away..
    ONE OF THESE SOLD IN 2007 FOR 275.00
    IS MY PRICE TO LOW?

Order of the Royal Turkey Guarded by Canines Recumbent with Oak Leaf Cluster bjp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brustlhr View Post
    ONE OF THESE SOLD IN 2007 FOR 275.00
    IS MY PRICE TO LOW?

no. probably about right, although I was happy to pick one up for less than that several months ago. seems that several sold in the $300-400 range on ebay back in the spring.

either way, a relatively uncommon, very well-made hg-w-113 variant. I love mine.

-ben

*edit* --- just saw that you say it was working fine UNTIL you had it serviced. I'm hoping you just aren't totally fluent in English and meant it is working fine AFTER you had it serviced. otherwise, probably ought to knock 50 bucks or so off your price.

Quote Originally Posted by bjp View Post
    no. probably about right, although I was happy to pick one up for less than that several months ago. seems that several sold in the $300-400 range on ebay back in the spring.

either way, a relatively uncommon, very well-made hg-w-113 variant. I love mine.

-ben

*edit* --- just saw that you say it was working fine UNTIL you had it serviced. I'm hoping you just aren't totally fluent in English and meant it is working fine AFTER you had it serviced. otherwise, probably ought to knock 50 bucks or so off your price.
    whoops working fine! SOLD!