Thread: Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh

Default Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beware trusting watch deliveries to UPS. A gold rolex has been delivered by them to someone - not me (the intended recipient) - and not at my address!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear that. I thought UPS was one of the more reliable companies. This canteen watch I bought off a Canadian fellow got stolen in a USPS sorting facility on its last stop to my place...

With all pun intended, at least your watch got delivered!

Default Bugger!

I hope you get it back!

Kind regards

Chris in Melbourne

Well, I contacted UPS yesterday when they emailed me to say they had delivered to me!!! I was told they would get back to me in 24 hours. They are closed all weekend - so no hope of that happening. So the person who signed for it has all weekend to get rid of the watch.
    AND - living in a fairly small town north of Melbourne - I looked at our local phone book for the person UPS said signed for it - no listing. grrrrrr
    The worst part - it was a birthday gift for my wife.
    No.... the worst part would probably be my choosing of UPS over the post. Live and learn I guess. But I am kicking myself for changing my delivery pattern in the hope of an early delivery.

Hi,

sorry to hear that, I'm sure things will work out o/k, the driver should have checked that the address was good and the person signing was correct......

I guess they will check with the driver on monday, I know that this would drive me nuts too (I'd probably be on the steps of the UPS office on monday morning when they got to work!).

From an ex-Melbourne watch nutter.... (Greensborough, Diamond Creek, Lilydale and Ringwood).

cheers,

-John

it appears the delivery driver took it to the Post Office but never made note of it. I am off there soon to grab it and call it "my precious!"

So awaba, did you get your precious at the PO?

-John

Default same problem, but with USPS

I'm having the same problem right now too, but with USPS - showing "Delivered" online, but no watch in my mailbox. I have a investigation ticket started, so hopefully they'll figure it out in a day or two.

It's definitely frustrating.