I am updating my database on the 1960s to 1970s Hamilton series of navigation wristwatches. If you have any version of these watches what I need to know is the following...
1) Type Choose from one of these categories...
G.S. "Tropicalized" Cal.8758 movement
G.S. "Tropicalized" Cal. 684 movement
G.S. 24hr dial (sterile case back)
G.S. "Tropicalized" A.D.D.F.
G.S. "Tropicalized" K.A.
U.S. FAPD Type 1
R.A.A.F. large R.A.A.F. font
R.A.A.F. small font
2) Movement type...either Cal. 75, 8758, or 684.
3) Inner case serial number... the format should look like this 1 XXX XXX
4) Dial configuration... British 6B with Hamilton name, 6B without Hamilton name, G.S. standard, G.S. 24 hour, US/RAAF type
5) Watch serial number...6B, K.A., R.A.A.F. (give serial number off caseback)
The 6B-9101000, G.S. 24 hour, R.A.A.F. do not have inner case back markings. You can just PM the info to me. Thanks in advance for any info that you can supply.